Absence and leave
1. Regular attendance at school is a pre- requisite for good progress in study. Hence parents should see that students do not absent themselves from school unless there is an absolute necessity.
2. Leave for absence for any reason other than illness requires previous written application and the same will be granted only, if the reason for leave is genuine.
3. In the event of an illness or unforeseen circumstances he/she must have the reason for his/her charge.
4. If the illness is likely to last for more than a week the facts should be informed to the Principal as early as possible.
5. A medical certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner along with the leave letter is also needed in case of continuous absence due to illness for more than seven days. Absence for more than five consecutive working days from the responding days in June and continuous absence for 15 (fifteen) working days thereafter without permission entail the removal from rolls. Re-admission is granted, will be only after the payment of fresh admission fee.
6. Students after recovery from communicable diseases will attend the class only after submitting medical certificate stating that isolation is not required anymore.