Admission, promotion and withdrawal
1. Parents who seek admission in the school must register their names sufficiently in advance and admission will be given according to the priority of the registered names.
2. Pupils coming from other school or after private tuition will be subjected to a qualifying examination and an interview for admission to The Mother School.
3. The principal reserves the right to reject any application for admission without assigning reasons thereof.
4. Promotion to higher classes is based on the student’s overall performances in all the examinations conducted during the year.
5. A month’s advance notice signed by the parent or guardian is required for withdrawal of pupil from the school.
6. If a pupil is withdrawn or admitted in the middle of a term he/she has to pay the tuition fee for the whole term.
7. Application for transfer certificates should be submitted in writing within a week after the results are announced.
8. “The Principal may require the parents to withdraw their children from school in case they do not fit in the regulations of the school or are incapable of improvement.”