Co-Operation of the parents
1. The full success of the education of a child depends upon the whole hearted co-operation of the parents.
2. We would like to place the following suggestions to the parents for their serious consideration.
3. Kindly make the best use of the Diary by going through it periodically for comments from the teachers and to convey your opinion to us.
4. They are reminded that a disciplined child at home will be a disciplined child at school.
5. Parental supervision of study and home work will ensure remarkable improvement in the performance of child at school.
6. Parents /Guardians are requested to visit the school at least once in a term to know the progress of your children. For information and complaints they are requested to contact the principal directly and not the teacher or office staff.
7. Every First Saturday, parents are having the privilege to interact with the teaching staff.
8. Parents are expected to take an active interest in the Parent Teacher’s Association.