1. In your dress and behaviour keep a sense of self-respect and dignity. You owe it to your parents and to your school, correct behaviour is the expression of a fine character.
2. Be simple in your ways and words. Never make a show of yourself because it is a bad manner and it shows lack of sincerity.
3. Manners reveals your family, and speech your education. Avoid using indecent language.
4. Courtesy begets courtesy; make use of word ‘please’ and ‘thanks’ more often, if you have to criticize do not be destructive but be constructive.
5. In your dealing with others be polite and obliging. Always try to be a good companion to others and not to hurt anybody.
6. In games be honest and fair. Never show disappointment if you lose, and never be arrogant when you win, accept the decision of the referee with grace. Develop a good sporting spirit.