Letter to the Parent/ Guardian
LETTER TO THE PARENT/ GUARDIAN
The Mother School requests you to do your share I educating your child, Guidance at home with exemplary behavior by elders work wonders in installing self discipline and character in your child. Your child spends most of the time of a day with you at home consequently what you say and do exercise great influence on your child’s growth.
Therefore, we request you to carry out your sacred duties listed below:-
• To reinforce the school’s effort to instill values in your child.
• To guide and counsel your child whenever possible.
• To inform and educate us on the strength and weakness of your child as you know your child better than us.
• To set an example to your child in dress, behavior and habit.
• To help your children in his/her study, and enforce a study routine at home.
• To meet the class teacher and subject teacher regularly (whenever they are free) to monitor your child’s performance. Please see the school head before meeting your child when the class is on.
• To inform the school through letter or phone or visit to school when your child cannot come to school due to illness or “rimdro” at home.
• To get through the diary sign against any comment or entry made by teachers on various headings such as participating in extracurricular activities, leave record, out pass form, monthly attendance record, late/early dismissal sheet, progress report card, school discipline policy, personal information and granting sanctions.
• To avoid phone call to your child during class hours except on urgent matters.
• To meet the head teachers first in class of any difference with any staff.
• To bring this diary with you on Parent- Teacher meeting.
• To make yourself for Parent- Teacher meeting and Report card day instead of being in a hurry to leave.
• We always value and welcome your suggestions, if you have any comments and suggestions, please feel free to drop in or call either at office (04985 281 400/ 281 461)
I hereby agree to all the terms, I would abide by the decision of school discipline committee in case my child breaches the School Code of Conduct and the Discipline Policy of School.
Name of the Parent/Guardian ………………………..……. Sign & Dt………….