Rules of Discipline for Students
1. Refinement of manners, habit of law and order, neatness in person and dress and punctuality are required at all times.
2. All the students must reach the school well in time, Late comers will have to get written permission from the principal, those who reach the school before time should sit in their seats in the class room and study silently. Permission of the teacher-in-charge is required for going out before the first bell.
3. Students must come to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. They should keep with them the texts and notebooks required for the classes they attend.
4. The School Uniform should be strictly in accordance with the pattern prescribed by the school.
5. All students are expected to speak English in the school premises prescribed by the school.
6. Books considered objectionable or obscene should not be brought to school. News paper and other publications may not be brought to school without the previous sanction of the principal.
7. The students must greet the teachers wherever they meet them for the first time in a day when a teacher enters the class, the students must keep standing until the teacher ask them to sit down or occupies his/her seat. They shall thank the teacher at the end of the class. Students are not to entertain teachers with the gifts.
8. Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthday in the school with cakes, sweets or any such items.
9. A student who fails twice in the class will have to discontinue his/her studies in the school.
10. A pupil absent from the examination for any reason will not be re-examined.
11. Every student is responsible for the safe custody of his/her belongings.The school will not be responsible for their loss; ornaments and jewelry of any kind are not allowed in the school.Pupils should not bring large amount of money to the school. The use of mobile phone is strictly banned in the school premises. Students are not allowed to bring any kind of Electronic Devices.
12. At the warning bell all must proceed to where it summons them at the next bell they should keep silence. Absolute silence and perfect order should be maintained by all pupils while going to the assembly ground, laboratory, and playground or while returning to the classes.
13. Students will not be called to answer telephone calls during the class hours.
14. The school building and premises should be kept clean and tidy. Any damage caused to school property or properties owned by others will have to be made good.
15. A student must obtain his parent’s acknowledgment within three days for entries in the progress report and remarks in the school diary.
16. Immoral actions, insubordination to authorities, willful damage to property skulking, stealing, malpractice in examinations, tampering with marks, forgery in any form etc, are grave reason for severe disciplinary action.
17. The school reserves the right to compel the parents to withdraw their wards with if their progress in studied is unsatisfactory or if their attendance is irregular or the conduct is harmful to other children.
18. Permission from the principal is necessary for leaving the school premises during school hours.
19. No students will be sent home, unless a duly authorized person come to take him.
20. It is compulsory on the part of the pupils to participate in co-curricular and other school activities.
21. Pupils who do not abide by the rules and regulations of the school will be dismissed from the school even during the course of the academic year.
22. In all correspondence with the school authorities, care should be taken to mention the name of the student, standard, division in which the student is enrolled.
23. Pupils from one class room are not allowed to enter another class room, when pupils move along the corridors to another class or while going up and coming down the stair case KEEP LEFT is the accepted rule.