1. The School provides transportation facilities to students. Children who want to use the School bus facility should apply for the Principal at the beginning of the academic year.
2. The school bus facility or its discontinuous is not admissible for any part of a term
3. Nobody without a valid bus pass will be allowed to board the bus. Loss of the pass shall be reported promptly to the office.
4. Community by school bus is an occasion for the pupils to cultivated good habit like patience, forbearance, tolerance, sympathy, team spirit,
Co-operation and consideration for others.
5. Gentlemanly and exemplary behavior is expected of all the students in the bus and at the hoarding points where they wait for the bus.
6. Singing or shouting, throwing articles out of the bus or making comments on the people outside are not allowed in the school bus.
7. Putting hands, head or elbow outside is strictly forbidden. All are expected to speak English in the school bus.
8. In order to maintain order and discipline in the bus, students are to co-operate with the bus staff.
9. Strong and prompt disciplinary action will be taken against the students who do not behave themselves in the bus.
10. If the school bus fails to ply on any day on account of some unforeseen reason, the students should come to school by other means, No complaint will be entertained on such issue.
11. An amount equal to two month’s bus fee is to be paid in the beginning as advance. Those who discontinue the school bus facility will lose the advance.
12. Those who avail themselves of the school bus facilities must pay the bus fee for 10 months.
Bus fee should be paid on or before 15th of every month in the school office. For the payment of bus fee the Bus Pass must be brought in the school office along with fee.